Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Advice!

I came here looking for topics and general info and advice on wedding photos, and all I can find is "dont use them" "use so and so", don't get me wrong that is very important, but please post this is your LOCAL WEDDING BOARDS because most of us have never even heard of who you are talking about.

thank you!
"There are three things that remain - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love." Corinthians 13:13 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Advice!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know!  No one talks about the actual picture and video questions...just random photographers!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree. I never even read those so even if it was a photographer in my area, I wouldn't get any help from their post.
    And this board seems to drag a lot more than others. Posts get maybe 2 replies and that's it. It's depressing, especially since many people would list photography in their top 3 of important wedding details.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You'll have to be a little more specific on what kind of advice you are looking for?  Are you looking for advice on photography, shots to get, things to do?  or more how to select a photographer and products/albums?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards