Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

We got my engagement ring!!!!!!!!!!! Ver. Better late than never ;)

My fiancé and I have been together for 9 years and we had been talking about marriage and where we wanted it to happen. Las Vegas ended up being the place for us!! We have our location (the Wynn)!, my dress, and now I've got my engagement ring!!! I am officially excited!!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: We got my engagement ring!!!!!!!!!!! Ver. Better late than never ;)

• Options
    Yay! Congratulations!

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    Congrats!! We were the same, I was engaged a year before I got my ring, I'm very excited for you!
  • Options
    yay we are all so happy for you Congrats! The married life is only slightly different but its great knowing he's your forever!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats I still have a few more payments, :)
  • Options
    Same with us we're together for 10+ years. Been talking about when and where to get married for the past year or so :p Wedding is next march and our rings are still getting made lol.. i can't wait to see them!!!
    Our wedding day also marks our 11th anniversary of being together :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!  There is something about putting on that ring that makes it feel so official!
  • Options
    Congratulations!  There is something about putting on that ring that makes it feel so official!

Seriously!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats.. our rings ..well my rings.. cost a pretty penny.. soooo he didnt finish paying them off until like 3 weeks before the wedding. .. we didnt need them before..lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow good to know I'm not alone! I've been with FI over 5 years! Didn't get engaged til we were together over 4 years! Congrats you look very happy! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    We set the date, reserved the venue and hair/makeup all before I got the ring.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards