Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Invitation for civil ceremony

We are having a civil ceremony 15 guests can attend.How  do I go about finding a wedding invitation that says civil ceremony at 10:45 am
And brunch following at 11am which follows a city tour and cruise at 7pm,which includes dinner and dancing. New to this and Google not helping me and I don't think I need a planner for this Tia!

Re: Invitation for civil ceremony

• Options

nikola46 said:
    We are having a civil ceremony 15 guests can attend.How  do I go about finding a wedding invitation that says civil ceremony at 10:45 am
    And brunch following at 11am which follows a city tour and cruise at 7pm,which includes dinner and dancing. New to this and Google not helping me and I don't think I need a planner for this Tia!
    The brunch at 11 follows a city tour and a cruise at 7? I'm assuming that's not the case.

So the brunch is at 11 followed by... what exactly? What is a city tour, who is going on it and how? Does the "tour" last for 8 hours or are you having a ridiculously long gap? And who's invited to the cruise? What kind of cruise is it?

I don't get it.

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm confused.  Are you having like a 7 hour gap between the brunch and the city tour/cruise? Are you paying for your guest's dinner/fare on the cruise? Are you renting the cruise ship for a private reception?

If this is the first part is the case case, it is rude to have any sort of gap, much less a multi-hour gap.  Why don't you get married later in the day and then do the cruise with dinner and dancing as your reception?

Or, if you aren't paying for the cruise/dinner for your guests, it would be more appropriate to just spread the news through word of mouth that you will be going on the dinner cruise at 7:00, and anyone who wants to join you can feel free.
  • Options
    CMGr is absolutely correct.  Do that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards