Nevada-Las Vegas

so happy! Rings..check!

So we just went to go "look" at rings today. We heard that the jewelry exchange in downtown Los Angeles had great prices and oh mylanta did they have great prices! It was cheaper to get the 3 piece set so I even got a new engagement ring that I love! So looking at rings turned into buying our rings ..so happy :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: so happy! Rings..check!

• How exciting! Congrats
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • very shiny, very pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Very nice!
  • Beautiful
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you! Can't wait to get them back from getting sized :)
  • I know the feeling.. we got my rings from a jewelry exchange. . AAAMMAZZINNGGG price.. 1/2 off... srill a pretty penny..lol.. but sooooo worth it
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Why do all my pics turn sideways..randomly wierd
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nursing2u said:
    Why do all my pics turn sideways..randomly wierd
    This occurs when you take the photo with a device that is smart enough to know what side is up but the photo gets manipulated by software that is not that smart.

Camera phones know what side is up, so what they do is take all photos the same way, which might be sideways, but then they include a piece of data in the image file that states which side is the top.  When you look at the photo on the camera, or any other software that knows to look for that flag and display the photo correctly, it shows up the way you expected it to even though it may be stored sideways.

Web browsers also know how to display these photos correctly.  Here's the catch.  Websites, such as the knot, that resize your uploaded images, are often using stupid software that doesn't know to look for the orientation data, and when they do the resize, that bit of data is discarded.  What results is the smaller resized photo being displayed in the manner the camera originally took it and the browser not knowing it needs to turn it before displaying.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Look at you miss smarty..lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love your rings nursing..very pretty!! Yea we paid just a fraction of what they were charging at the jewlery stores at the mall.
  • I loved the fact that once the wedding was over.. we owed nothing...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know!! Omg in already stressed out with having to buy my kids all their back 2 school clothes and everything else then here comes Christmas..money money money . Can't wait til it is all paid off!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards