Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

my self made wedding planner workbook :)

Valeriecruz82Valeriecruz82 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
edited July 2013 in Nevada-Las Vegas
So I put together my own wedding planner. Just bought a binder and dividers. Printed out a bunch s very cool and useful pages to help get organized :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: my self made wedding planner workbook :)

• Options
    This is cute! My mom bought me a planner which I have found quite useful, although some bits are really not applicable to a Vegas wedding! I love flicking through it and get excited when I have something new to write in it, online planning bio's are all well and good but its nice to have something tangible and it will make a great keepsake. My mom recently gave me the one she used for her wedding to my dad, so cute to see and crazy to see the price differences!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • Options
    Yes! I still keep my online planner but I like having this one at hand in case Im unable to get online for whatever reason
    Also I've printed out my email confirmations and contracts with our vendors :) that was so sweet to of given you her old planner! I'm sure the look is different!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    rofl love the play on the Chive theme/logo.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Yes Valerie it is very different, is basically a small hardback notebook that she scribbled a lot of stuff in and stuck in some receipts etc, very cute though!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards