Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Meet and greet sugestion

We are looking for a place to host our "meet & greet" on the strip ... any suggestions? We want a place that we can sit for few hours, have some drinks and refreshments and talk for a bit. I was thinking about getting a cabana at Mandalay Bay beach club but they don't have anything available for 14 guests (their cabanas available goes up to 10 people on the day we want). We want some place with a family environment (considering that we may have 2 children attending - my flower girls) and must be during the day .....

Re: Meet and greet sugestion

• Options
    I always like Margaritaville, especially if their third floor patio is open, but any restaurant should have those features during the day.

I don't think any of the beach "clubs" would allow your flower girls in, are you just talking about the hotel guest pool?  If you're staying at Mandalay guests should be able to get in free regardless of a rental, so while the cabana area may only hold 10, if you have people coming and going using the pool that may still be a good option.  Chandelier bar in the Cosmopolitan is also a neat spot and during the day it isn't crowded, I would call to confirm children are allowed but I've seen some there during the day in the seating areas and no one has made a fuss over it.
  • Options
    We are having ours at Maggiano's but our group is a little bit larger than yours.  We were able to get a private room for 20 to 30.
  • Options
    There's Ri Ra pub or Hussong's Cantina in Mandalay mall that would both work.  There's a tequila bar in Ballys too.  Most any buffet like missax suggested is a good idea too.  Drinks are expensive but Carlos & Charlies at Flamingo.  Lots of options in the Caesars and Venetian malls.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards