Getting in Shape

Can I just share this please

Because my fucking eyes are bugging out of my head, seriously. Are people really this delusional..? 

Holy hell.

That is all. 
                                                                              Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Can I just share this please

• I'd be a miserable nightmare too. And dude, she had fucking worms! Normal people aren't infested with worms and joyous about shitting them out part way through a dangerous fast. Her head is backwards. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I stopped reading after "you don't consume food for 40 days".

Wow.
  • I know! She said she felt "off" for a few years, then proceeded to list symptoms that would have definitely had me panicked in a doctors office. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I probably would have murdered someone by the end of day one.  Probably someone eating anything, anything at all.  Or I would be scampering between coworker desk drawers while no one was looking, scrounging for something edible.

That is beyond scary.
    Anniversary
  • @lobsters25 - I hear you. I get so cranky when I don't eat. It's scary when someone can write this, but more terrifying that you know someone is reading it thinking this is a good idea.

• wtf? Wow. Not eating for 40 days? At all? How did she manage to not waste away? It made me cranky to just read about not eating for that long.

I get cranky if I don't eat for 5 hours.
  • omg that was appalling.  i couldn't stop hate reading...
  • This is a terrible idea. It's basically putting you into anorexia mode. And when you do start eating again, you're at risk for refeeding syndrome due to being severely malnourished.

It is not totally safe, and I'm so glad all you gals know this. Sad how some would truly believe it's a great idea...

Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• I love that she sells 2 versions of her book: one with and one without worm photos.
  • So, this lady is putting herself up on the level of Jesus and Ghandi?  I think those worms made it to her head too.

Wedding Countdown Ticker image

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• That is absolutely disgusting!!! I stopped reading before the worms part but 40 days with just water!? So awful
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards