Nevada-Las Vegas

Rehearsal for $300

Hello! I am getting hitched at Caesars Palace in September. I am curious whether I would need to pay extra for the rehearsal... Does anyone have any input on this? If you don't get it, do they give you enough instruction prior to your ceremony. Ive heard that you are rushed through because they do so many and that makes me worry there will be no one to give us direction. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!!

Re: Rehearsal for $300

• I think they will give you enough direction to make sure everything goes smooth. They do who knows how many weddings a day I'm sure they will make sure to give everyone in the bridal party the right directions. I think they offer a rehearsal for your own piece of mind :) good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • I watched several of the ceremonies on youtube.  I am not sure what the wedding coordinators give you for instructions but the officiant seems pretty good at giving direction during the ceremony.  I felt comfortable without doing the rehearsal but if it gives you some piece of mind, it might be worth it.
  • We didn't get married at Caesars but also did not have a rehearsal; everything went smooth, but ours was pretty laid back to begin with.  I feel like rehearsals are only really necessary if you're doing something elaborate, very religious, lots of speakers, etc.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I got married at Caesars three weeks ago, I didn't have a rehearsal but I also didn't have a bridal party. It was just the two of us and 9 guests. I don't think a rehearsal would be necessary, the officiant went over what my Dad would do once he walked me down the aisle for example he would shake my fiancés hand and what he should say. It all seemed very smooth and easy. We got married at the Juno Gardens and went along to see it the day before. I would recommend doing that, we didn't arrange a viewing just went along for a look.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards