Muslim Weddings

Food Recommendation for Halal & Kosher Vegetarian Meals

I'll cut right to the chase ... no more than five of our guests have meal requirements:

1.  Halal
2.  Kosher
3-4.  Vegetarian
5.  Kosher Vegetarian

As my caterer only allows for one extra meal choice, aside from the Fish & Beef (which do not meet the criteria according to the caterer) ... any suggestions for a dish that will fulfill all of those?

Thanks in advance!

Anniversary

Re: Food Recommendation for Halal & Kosher Vegetarian Meals

• I believe most fish is considered Halal and Kosher. So just make sure your fish dish meets both criteria.  Also, the veg would be suitable in eating the kosher veg as well.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_muslim-weddings_food-recommendation-for-halal-kosher-vegetarian-meals?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:660Discussion:dc71a39b-9c84-4709-824d-dcbff07d9183Post:6502ceca-63fb-4143-97c3-8d27a22d58c5">Food Recommendation for Halal & Kosher Vegetarian Meals</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll cut right to the chase ... no more than five of our guests have meal requirements: 1.  Halal 2.  Kosher 3-4.  Vegetarian 5.  Kosher Vegetarian As my caterer only allows for one extra meal choice, aside from the Fish & Beef (which do not meet the criteria according to the caterer) ... any suggestions for a dish that will fulfill all of those? Thanks in advance!
    Posted by awesomeryl[/QUOTE]
  • halal chicken, its always crowd pleaser
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards