Connecticut
Options

Rave Review!

Our wedding is not until 2014, but I wanted to tell you all about my experience with our photographer so far. 

It's Tony Spinelli Photography.  He has AMAZING reviews on weddingwire, and for good reason.  His work is beautiful.  I have not seen an ugly bride photographed by him!  He makes everyone look great! 

-He has been super friendly and easy to work with so far
-His turn around time with engagement and wedding photos is between 2-3 weeks
-His print prices are reasonable (1$ for a 4x6!!  2$ for a 5x7)
-Lots of different packages to choose from --basic to extravagant
-He is very quick to respond to all emails (I've been asking a ton of questions and he responds quickly and patiently)
-He travels at no cost in CT (not sure about other states)
-He gives you rights to the high-resolution pics so you can download them and print yourself if you'd rather make your own wedding album (say, on shutterfly)
-Did I mention his work is amazing??  He does candids and portraits

I've "liked" his facebook page and I'm enjoying his photos of other weddings.  Can't wait until it's my turn!  Just thought I'd share.

Re: Rave Review!

• Options
    That's our photographer too! I saw pictures he did of a friends wedding on Facebook and said that's my photographer!!!! We're doing our engagement pics Thursday, hopefully this heat wave is gone so my face doesn't melt off.
  • Options
    Good luck!!! Can't wait to hear how they turn out :)
  • Options
    I been looking for photographers and i love everything you listed, my only concern is the shutterfly album. I have shutterfly albums and its very cheap looking... does he offers professional albums?
    I will check his work now. thanks you much kcl
    how much he charges for 8hrs? engagement, album and 2 photographers?
  • Options
    He has gorgeous professional albums. I was actually between him and Alissa dineen for a photographer and part of why I went with him was the albums. He has a few choices....leather wit different color options and a Japanese rice paper. It is nice though that you can make shutterfly albums for family members. I think we paid $3800 for 2 photographers for 8 hours, that includes rights to our photos. The albums are extra depending on which on you choose but I think if I remember correctly they are $800 and up. For the work he does I thought this was a good price. Also, you don't have to pay for the album until you order and the price is locked in for a year after your wedding so if album prices go up during that time you don't have to worry.
  • Options
    I have never heard of him but LOVE his work, thanks for sharing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards