African American Weddings

The Return of Tell 'Em Tuesday

While we were in Vegas, Case (Louisianalove) had us watching every moment of the Zimmerman trial.  So much so that the one day she let us take a break (Saturday) we forgot all about the tv for a second.  In the room just chillin and my phone rings, it's my 13 year old daughter.  I pick up, she goes MOM!! HE'S NOT GUILTY!!!  I'd just taken a shower, Ii'm running around the room, one titty in the wind, looking for the remote.   Casey goes:  Michael Vick was convicted and sentenced to serve jail time for dog fighting, ya'll hear me?  each of us must now explain to our children (she, me and Footballwife each have 13 year olds) why their lives aren't worth any more than that of a dog.   For that I say FYCK YOU Florida, you can't count, you can't read and you ain't worth a plug fuggin nickel.

show em Mimi. {{click}}

Re: The Return of Tell 'Em Tuesday

• lol @ sultry

Dear family,

I have been engaged since last October. I do understand that things come up, but seeing as how I am already pregnant and emotional, PLEASE do not upset me 3 days away from my wedding! I am already a bit hurt that it is not what I wanted in the first place. It's a shame that my friends are being WAY more helpful to me this week than you are. I tell you what I cannot wait for Friday so I can marry my love and leave this town for a week. When I get back just leave me alone cause I am so through with all of you. Yes that includes you mom.

Signed,

An angry black woman

• Very well stated sultry & MC lol. Sad Floridian :( Sad American :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HEY HEY im a Floridian!!! Eye Kan Reed!! lmao!!!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    true @ sultry.. but im a Floridian that can half way reed too..lol

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Yes lawd Sultry.  LOL!   So, so true.  FL is a HOT mess from C to Z (chads to Zimmerman).   SMH.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• LMAO! Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Bo! Yall yes I did have them watching the trial because I watched ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 22 days of the trial...The first day in Vegas I couldnt sleep and woke up all early at like 7:50 cause that meant it was like 9:50 at home...Yall should have seen Sultry running around the room looking for the remote...WHERE IS IT WE JUST HAD IT? Lawd our souls were disturbed when we saw the screen. We were so distraught we got in the pool and started drinking at like 12 noon....I am with yall on the state of Florida and I applaud the entertainers that have cancelled all their shows in the state in protest! We have a hard task raising our children and we have to let them know that their lives are worth more than a dog's life, hell our lives are worth everything in the world period point blank and if the system that is meant to fail them won't show it WE HAVE TO START AT HOME. I stretched tell it Tuesday to Talking out loud Thursday
  • LouisianaLove33 [[[[[waving]]]]] HEY HONEY!!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• @misstira HEY HONEY! How goes it?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards