Nevada-Las Vegas

Welcome Bag / Vegas Survival Kit Ideas

Something I really wish I had done for my Vegas wedding was make little "welcome" kits for my guests. So many of them were first time Vegas visitors. Oh well! Maybe next time haha... ;)  

However, I had a lot of fun making this post for my blog: Vegas Wedding Guest Survival Kit http://wp.me/pWczu-15k 

But...what else should I have included? Some suggestions I've gotten so far include: bottles of water, moisturizing hand sanitizer, ear plugs, vitamin C tables, monorail passes, maps and even a day after "hair of the dog" kit of mini bottle of vodka, V8 and miniature Tabasco bottle (awesome idea for any trip, IMO!) Are you doing welcome bags for your wedding? 

// Little Vegas Wedding blog - click for modern Vegas wedding inspiration, ideas and venues! //
// Springs Preserve + Border Grill bride, May 2010 //

Re: Welcome Bag / Vegas Survival Kit Ideas

• Im loving the mini bottle of champagne and elvis glasses. Thank you for sharing. We are doing these and handing them out at our meet and greet the night before the wedding. Most of our guests are 1st time visitors so we will have a few Vegas themed souvenirs, American snacks (we are all from overseas) and a hangover kit.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• I'm with Missmo. Planning on doing the same.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just finished all 47 of mine. Going to ship them down to my wedding coordinator through Culinary Pros! I am really happy with the way they turned out. I am also going to have tons of bottled water for the guests with matching labels. I have posted on several threads here before so some of you have probably seen them. One more time wouldn't hurt...lol

As you can tell I am proud...

Canadian Bride getting married at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas on October 19th, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards