Vineyard Weddings
Options

Vineyard wedding, no clue

Hello! This is my first post on here. I am having a vineyard wedding October 26th 2013 and I want to incorporate a lush wine and grape harvest theme. I cant decide on colors or centerpieces. One of my colors has to be blush because my dress has a blush sash and my BM dresses are also that color. Thinking of eggplant with it? Any suggestions or color ideas would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

Re: Vineyard wedding, no clue

• Options
    OK I think I have my thoughts together now. I was freaking out last night and felt overwhelmed. Thank heavens for the knot and pinterest :)
  • Options
    I think eggplant would look really nice with a blush color and then I would do neutral accents to go with that. Would make it really easy to tie in your theme with those colors! Good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    eggplant or maroon would go perfectly!  and then keep black or grey accents with perhaps gold metallic touches?

as far as centerpieces... my wedding was 'italian food and wine' themed, so there was a strong wine and vineyard piece.  we did black, ivory, burgundy, and my centerpieces were upside down wine glasses with flowers underneath and candles on top =)
    kind of like this: http://data.whicdn.com/images/12620498/53001133_rSMMCtf6_c_large.jpg

my favors were wine charms (since i sell them), as well as jordan almonds in a really cute holder.

*shrug* just some ideas.  I used colourlovers.com to put together my exact colors. maybe mess around with that, too?
  • Options
    In Response to Re: Vineyard wedding, no clue:
    [QUOTE]eggplant or maroon would go perfectly!  and then keep black or grey accents with perhaps gold metallic touches? as far as centerpieces... my wedding was 'italian food and wine' themed, so there was a strong wine and vineyard piece.  we did black, ivory, burgundy, and my centerpieces were upside down wine glasses with flowers underneath and candles on top =) kind of like this: http://data.whicdn.com/images/12620498/53001133_rSMMCtf6_c_large.jpg my favors were wine charms (since i sell them), as well as jordan almonds in a really cute holder. *shrug* just some ideas.  I used colourlovers.com to put together my exact colors. maybe mess around with that, too?
    Posted by gymbugmj2k[/QUOTE]

I love those centerpieces. My wedding theme is champagne, wine, and roses and I was trying to find centerpieces that could be cute, but wouldn't cost a fortune. These are so cute and I can do them myself fairly inexpensively I think.
  • Options
    I like the idea of gold, maybe a muted but still shimmery light gold.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards