June 2014 Weddings

Cousin having a park wedding...

At a park shelter like this.

My cousin just got engaged (Yay!) and they are planning on getting married next year in September or October. They have decided to rent a park for their wedding because they have a lower budget to work with, under $3K if possible. $2K would be even better.

If you ladies see any cool ideas that would go with this type of wedding please let me know. I'm going to try and help my cousin out as much as I can.  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cousin having a park wedding...

• I think mason jars would be super cute!  They could do lots of mason jars with a few blooms in each.  I will try and find some pictures.
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks! Mason jars are a perfect idea!  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am doing a park wedding too. Or thinking of it.

• elf814elf814 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I found mason jars at Kmart for 66 cents each when I calculated the price per jar.
  • I feel like mason jars are so over done now.  Picture frame center pieces of pictures of the couple, rose petals ( real or fake) small votive candles.  Search through the local craft store for some DIY centerpieces she can put togther 

Anniversary

• Oriental Trading company is great!  We did my MOH's wedding decor through them for under $300.

I like the lighting in the picture, could do something similar with string lights and paper lanterns?

Another friend had pretty centerpieces for a garden wedding, the cut a log to be like a flat plate.  Then bought all sorts of different vases from goodwills and bought baby's breath in bulk.  All setup it looked really pretty and didn't cost much except for time.  I'll post a picture if I can find one.

•  

Not my friends....but something similar

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards