Chit Chat

Stressed and need to vent!

I've got a big job interview on Tuesday. As part of the interview, I need to present on a gigantic topic in only 15-20 minutes. I've been working on the presentation for weeks. I just tried timing it and, of course, I didn't get to everything I wanted, and it's too long! 

*grumble grumble*

Time for some more trimming.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Stressed and need to vent!

• SBminiSBmini member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited July 2013
    Rule of thumb- no more than two slides per minute. Cut down on slides and cut down on copy on the slides. Speak to the points instead. I would also rehearse in front of people, they can hopefully offer some tips on what can be cut.

Good luck!

• SBmini said:
    Rule of thumb- no more than two slides per minute. Cut down on slides and cut down on copy on the slides. Speak to the points instead. I would also rehearse in front of people, they can hopefully offer some tips on what can be cut.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice. I have waaaayyy too many! I'm taking a break for tonight, but back to work tomorrow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• You'll be okay. Don't make the slide show into a teaching lesson-remember you are presenting to professionals who know their business. Make your presentation from one pro to another, and you will do amazing!

Previously Alaynajuliana

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards