Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Under-the-dress essentials

Hello, fellow Cleveland brides!

I am going in for my first dress fitting in a few weeks (!!) and need to have my undergarments situation taken care of. Can anyone recommend a decent place near and around Lakewood for bridal lingerie where the prices aren't astronomically high? Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all, and happy planning!

Re: Under-the-dress essentials

• Options

For under your dress you really don't need "Bridal Lingerie" If you need spanx or other type of supportive items, I would just recommend a place like Macy's, Dillards or Nordstroms. They all have a great selection. You can find pretty panties at Victoria's Secret. I found an amazing strapless bra at Nordstrom if you need one.

• Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    I'm not wearing a bra (woo!) and I got some suck in the gut underwear at Walmart (I'm on a budget...ha!). :)  If you want pretty stuff, just go wherever you'd normally buy lingerie. It's no different.
  • Options
    I went to Aurora farms Hanes Store and got my undergarments, I was gonna use a longline bra at first but Im using strapless and some support, I dont wanna have too much on. Yay first fitting!!! When I did my first fitting at Davids Bridal. I used their longline bra and slip, I didnt like the feel so I switched out to the strapless and spanx, that worked better for me, so theres a idea if your willing to try that.
  • Options
    I don't know what type of dress you have, but if you happen to need an A line medium fullness slip just let me know.  I have one for sale that I used under my dress.  It's washed and ready to go to someone else, since I don't have any further need for it.  I'll sell it for $25 (I believe I paid around $40).  Email me if you're interested (waltertraceyj@gmail.com). I also live in Lakewood.
  • Options
    Thanks, all! I'll check the department stores. I'm busty, so I'm definitely looking for some support in that area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards