Ohio-Columbus

Affordable Florist

I just wanted to share...I am using the Kroger in German Village for my flowers. I was making a rhinestone bouquet it didn't pan out (long story). ANd so far I am very impressed with Kroger. This location has 2 people who actually grew up working in family floral shops, so they seem to know what they are doing. Best thing is, I am getting my bouquet for $69.95. Every place I called was quoting $150 or more for a 10 inch bouquet. I'll let you know how it goes =)
:kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

Re: Affordable Florist

• Wow!! That's a great price! Good find. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I planned on making 7 bridesmaids paper rose bouquets out of old books... it's not working out too well and with my wedding less than 5 weeks away, I started to have a "moment". I didn't want to shell out the $60-$70/bouquet my florist quoted me at, so I also went to Kroger. :) The women at the Kroger Marketplace at Graceland were more than helpful and will put together all 7 bouquets (white roses, greenery, and ribbon) for me for ~$120.00. I too definitely recommend utilizing your local grocery store florist! :) 
  • I would never of thought of a grocery store florist - but - they would certainly have the supplies AND suppliers, and it is probably fun for them to get to use their creativity and help someone with a wedding!  Great idea  (I know a few who have gone with grocery store cakes or cupcakes ... and one friend even went with grocery stores pies, and used them for the centerpieces too as a way to save flower AND cake money for her main priorities:  photography and entertainment.) 
  • I used the Flowerman and they are SO cheap and incredibly helpful ! I paid $450 for EVERYTHING.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards