New Jersey

Are there any Florentine Gardens brides out there?

I am on the verge of booking them but would love to first hear from some brides or anyone who has been there before that can say how the food and service was.

Thanks so much!

Re: Are there any Florentine Gardens brides out there?

• My wedding was just there in September 2012 and honestly everything was top notch! The food and service were both excellent. We worked with Maria who was beyond helpful throughout the planning process. On the night of the wedding, our maitre'd Jeff made sure everything ran smoothly. One thing I liked is that he made sure no one had any glass on the dance floor. This way if something broke, no one would have to worry about stepping on it or nothing would spill when people were dancing. I would personally book your own vendors rather than use their in-house vendors for video and music but that's just me.

Our guests are still raving about our venue and wedding almost a year later. I wish one of our friends / family members would have their wedding here so my husband (as well as our family members) could experience the place again.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. 
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you so much, LissyM83!  I sent you a PM :)
  • I responded :)
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Florentine it is!
  • Congrats! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Does Florentine Gardens have a minimum guest requirement for a Saturday night in June?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The minimum for our Saturday night in April is 200 if that helps at all.
  • They had a 175 minimum for a Friday night in September. I think for a Saturday night it was 225 either way, we surpassed it lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LoredLored member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    Just chiming in to say I didn't have my wedding there (although it was on our maybe list), but I have attended a wedding there and it was amazing. Beautiful with fabulous food! I'd definitely say go for it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards