Chit Chat
Options

My First Wedding Related Dream

So I had my first wedding fear dream. I had my dress fitting a few weeks ago. Since my dress has ruching that gathers on my left hip that side of my dress came more in than the other side of the dress. So I had them take the other side in a little to match it. I'm a plus size bride and was very pleased with the way the dress looked when I left. But the next day I started wondering if I'd be able to sit down comfortably. Since I didn't check it the day of my fitting I've been worried about how tight it might be if I sit down. 

In my dream last night I sat in my dress and the seam where they took it in popped! And my dress was hemmed too short. Now I'm all worried about how it will fit.

I go to have my final fitting on the 14th of August.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My First Wedding Related Dream

• Options
    Don't you love wedding dreams? Last night, I had a dream that my bouquet split in half. Logically, I *know* this isn't possible. I made it myself using silk flowers. They're secured with tape, two pieces of wire, and ribbon. Apparently, my subconscious didn't get that message.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    My FI and I are getting married in the OBX (about 4 hours from where we live). My first wedding dream was awful. I went to get in the car to go from where we were staying to the venue, and realized I ha brought a stripes maxi dress instead of my wedding dress. And then got to the venue and was told that my FI wasn't there yet. When I called him, he was still at home, 4 hours away. I woke up very annoyed with my FI.

My sister told me she had dreams throughout her engagement that she walked down the aisle with her hair in a messy bun and no make up, and didnt realize it til afterwards.
  • Options
    One of my wedding dreams was that I forgot to have my dress altered (I bought a sample that was 2-3 sizes larger than I need).  I've repeatedly had dreams about forgetting the rings (I may have some doubts about the BM remembering them...).  I also had a dream where my uncle, who is officiating, showed up with a Beatles haircut, Buddy Holly glasses, and a white tux.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards