Connecticut

Hawk Photography...

Any one use them before or seen their work?

Re: Hawk Photography...

• SB1512SB1512 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    My friend used them for her wedding, I was not impressed.
  • We booked them for our wedding and drove over 2 hours to his house for our engagement photos only to be very disappointed. He was very unorganized and forgot we were meeting even though I spoke with him the night before. The pictures were not good, they were all the same. We ending up cancelling with him and booked someone else. I didn't trust him after this and my wedding pictures are not something I want to take a chance on.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

148 Invited
    image 125 Are ready to party
    image 23 Are no fun!
    image 0 Haven't found the mailbox yet
  • Thanks for your input! You just saved me a trip! ;)
  • millersox2184millersox2184 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2013
    Glad I could help! I wouldn't want anyone else to have to go through what we went through.

148 Invited
    image 23 Are no fun!
  • Thanks again! Who did you end up booking with? The DJ we may be going with was the one who recommended we look into Hawk (1 of 4 recs he gave me) Yikes! ;-/
  • Yes we also met with him and although he is very nice, his work seemed very dated. He was probably THE GUY to go to.. about 10 years ago. We used Todd Della Bella and his work was great and he worked well with our budget, very fairly priced. We did a shoot and burn package so I already have disks with all of our photos and will print them myself and make my own albums.
  • Go figure Hawk won Wedding Wire's Bride Pick 2013!

• I am using Allan Millora Photography out of Newport, RI.  He is great and couldn't be happier with him.  His work is amazing (we had our engagement photos done with him so far) and his prices are very reasonable.

148 Invited
    image 23 Are no fun!
  • I met with Hawk and was completely turned off by his lack of personality and his boring pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards