Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Help! Ceremony sites in Ann Arbor, MI?

Hey guys! So my fiance proposed over a month ago, places for 2014 are booking up, and we still haven't picked a venue! I'm freaking out! We found a place to have the ceremony in Ann Arbor, MI. It's meaningful because that's where my fiance went to school and where we spent a lot of time together while we were dating. The problem is the reception site is a rustic old barn. I'm fine with that as a reception, but I don't want to get married there. Can anyone recommend a pretty place to have the ceremony in or near Ann Arbor, preferably somewhere with a gazebo, gardens, beautiful building, or some sort of nature? I've found that a lot of places won't let you have the ceremony there unless you are also having your reception with them, so that is the trouble I'm running into! Thanks!

Re: Help! Ceremony sites in Ann Arbor, MI?

• Options
    Have you tried looking into chapels and parks? I think they'd let you get away with just renting for the ceremony.
  • Options
    You might be able to get specific recommendations on one of the Michigan boards. Click on the drop down menu on the upper right of this page. Click on 'Local Wedding Boards.' 

• Options
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards