September 2013 Weddings
Options

Music choices

what are you having the bridal party walk out to? and what are you and your new hubby walking in to?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Music choices

• Options
    Bubblegum5586Bubblegum5586 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2013
    I need help with bridal party processional too!

I am walking into "A Thousand Years" - played by the Vitamin String Quartet. And our recessional is "Tell Me" by the band SOJA.

Also any suggestions for the father daughter dance? I was going to do Forever Young by Rod Stewart... but that song is a little on the faster side and both me and my dad are not good dancers so I am thinking I need something slower.

Anniversary
  • Options
    father daughter dance we are doing tim mcgraw's my little girl! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My bridal party processional will walk into "Baby I Love You" by The Ronnettes.  I will walk in to "She" by Elvis Costello.  Father/Daughter dance I'm hoping will be "Sweet Child of Mine" by G&R but that will be a tricky one to dance to...
  • Options

The bridesmaids are walking to The Marriage of Figaro: Duetto-Sul Aria (Mozart).  I am walking in to La Califfa sung by Sarah Brightman.  The music/singing is magical, and it's in Italian (which is good, because the actual lyrics aren't wedding/loved themed).  We chose these for the "drama" factor.  Our recessional song is Ode to Joy.

• Options
    Our Processional is All You Need Is Love and our Recessional is God Blessed The Broken Road. :)

• Options
    My Dad and I are dancing to Bob Dylans version of Forever Young!  Way better than Rod Stewart's, in my opinion :o)

You can listen to it here: 
    http://whenyouawake.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Forever-Young.mp3 
  • Options
    I was thinking of having the bridal party walk out to Marry Me by Train, and I wanted to walk out to the end of Marry You by Bruno Mars.  Recessional, I'm thinking "All You Need is Love".
    Father Daughter dance will be a 50's merely, starting off with My Girl and going into the Twist and Mashed Potatoes...  Mother Son dance will be She Loves Me Like A Rock by Paul Simon
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards