Wedding Woes
Options

*shudder* right before he left work yesterday, the Mr. had a conversation w/ a 'regular' of his.

person said that he was gonna be on the news.
Mr. asked what for.  Apparently interview about bedbugs.
Which is when it dawns on the Mr. that what he's seeing on the dudes arms/legs isn't sunburn.  It's being covered, inch by inch, with bites.  As in, one bite per square inch.

The Mr. stripped on the landing to the basement when he got home and put his uniform in the washer.
*silent scream*

Re: *shudder* right before he left work yesterday, the Mr. had a conversation w/ a 'regular' of his.

• Options
    I worked in a shelter for a while and everyone who moved in was required to put all of their clothing in the dryer for like an hour on hot.
  • Options
    Ugh.  Blech.  Now I'm all itchy.
    The following dawned on me yesterday: I've been so concerned about the bed bugs in the hotel we're staying at on our upcoming trip, that I hadn't even thought about bed bugs in the car we're renting.  Maybe not necessarily in the seats, but in the trunk where you put your luggage?  How do you even check for that?  I don't really need one more thing to worry about, World.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    we crossed our top 5 "stay here near the airport for your 5 am flight" options off our list because online reviews mentioned bedbugs.  
    I'm fairly sure the Mr. will be fine and not bring them home...but that is why we can drop clothes into the washer right at the door.
  • Options
    They're everywhere. NYC has shut down movie theaters and such so the exterminators can come in.
  • Options
    Washing things like bedding and clothes doesn't get rid of bed bugs. They're hard to kill, and it usually requires an exterminator.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards