New Jersey
Options

Hair and Make up and DJ

Im looking for a DJ.  The wedding is at Doolans Spring Lake, and I do no not want to spend a fortune.  Any suggestions.

Also need hair in makeup done, in Brick NJ.

Thx

Re: Hair and Make up and DJ

• Options
    I am not sure of many MUA from down in that area sorry!

I would recommened VenueAudio for DJ if you are not looking to spend a lot of $$$  They did my wedding and a lot of laides from here have booked them for future or had them already and raved about them and their prices. Good luck!
  • Options
    stk29251 .. did you pay the full balance 60 days prior for VenueAudio? He is asking me to, and I am nervous about it... I'd prefer paying the balance on the day of the event.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Maybe check out colorblind. I keep seeing other people recommend them. I was looking at their site last night. Their prices are decent.
  • Options

Rakkaya,

I did and most of my other vendors had us pay in full before because nobody wants to take the risk of doing the work and not being paid. You could also voice your concern and see if they will work with you with payments.

• Options
    stk29251 said:

Rakkaya,

I did and most of my other vendors had us pay in full before because nobody wants to take the risk of doing the work and not being paid. You could also voice your concern and see if they will work with you with payments.

thanks for the info!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Rakkaya, I'd push back on being told I have to pay in full before the services are performed.  My DJ (Blanc Noir Events) told me that he wouldn't accept the final balance prior to the day of the wedding because he hadn't fulfilled his part of the deal.

If you're comfortable with it/love the vendor, maybe you don't mind.  But I'm not trying to have someone take my money and run.  Good luck!
  • Options

ohxhi said:
    Rakkaya, I'd push back on being told I have to pay in full before the services are performed.  My DJ (Blanc Noir Events) told me that he wouldn't accept the final balance prior to the day of the wedding because he hadn't fulfilled his part of the deal.

If you're comfortable with it/love the vendor, maybe you don't mind.  But I'm not trying to have someone take my money and run.  Good luck!
    Ditto!  Would you mind if I private message you regarding Blanc Noir... I reached out to them for a quote but I am just curious to know if they are negotiable, what you  are getting from them, pricing etc?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Definitely!  I was just pulling together all my contract stuff over the weekend, so I have it handy :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards