South Asian Weddings
Options

HELP: Activity ideas for men at a Pre-Wedding (Henna) party

klapserklapser member
edited June 2013 in South Asian Weddings
Hi everyone -

So I just wanted to celebrate the day before my wedding by hosting a henna party for the women-folk in my family and the groom's family. Just the same it occurred to me that I will be having a lot of friends who are men and will be travelling from around the world to come for my wedding, so I don't want to make this an all-women affair only. Now if I do open the doors to everyone and welcome everyone to the party, my fiancé is concerned that the men-folk are going to be very bored and while the women will entertain themselves with the singers/dancers, henna artists, etc. I can't think of what I can do to entertain then men especially given that the party is to be held in the daytime and will not have any alcohol. Please help me with some ideas and suggestions or some activities that would interest the men as well. :(

-Worried Bride-to-be

Re: HELP: Activity ideas for men at a Pre-Wedding (Henna) party

• Options
    I'm not sure where you live but what about a baseball game outing, playing golf, brewery tour or kickball game?
  • Options
    The few mehindi parties I've been invited to were co ed and the men were pretty bored.  I remember at a friends bridal shower, her husband hosted a cigar party on the patio at the same time for the men who would be left to their own devices.  What type of venue is your henna party at?

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards