Knottie Tech Help
Options

@knotjackie @knotporscha

To the recent discussion of banning, I am probably TK's "target audience". Engaged the day after Christmas 2012 and started visiting the forums in Jan.  My FI and I both live out of state from all of our family,wedding party members and friends who will be at wedding. I have had no one locally to turn to for wedding planning, so I've turned to TK.  Actually let me rephrase that, I've turned to regular posters on TK.   

Quite honestly, TK wedding planning general pre-answered Q/A is not helpful at all. Your generic answers are just that, generic.  I've used this website since I was engaged for one purpose; the community forum. I have had over 100 questions answered by forum members since getting engaged. Yes, I've had 90% of my wedding planned by volunteers on the forum.  Thank you guys so much- I'm going to have a kick ass wedding because of all the regulars that TK is trying to run off. I'm trying to plan an adult, polite wedding. 

I am just giving you an honest bride's opinion here.  I'm a non-regular poster who would have probably paid for the service of the volunteer members who you banned. And truly, as any person that gets paid for a living... you should be absolutely humiliated by your lack of management abilities and inability to follow through on the emails wanting explanations. That is what professional people do for a living.  If it is too much for you then you need to step down.
Soon to be Mrs. Guidi Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: @knotjackie @knotporscha

• Options
    This was a really thoughtful post. I want you to know that even the people who are locked out (and therefore unable to "love" your post) have seen it and appreciate it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards