North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Croatan Ridge Brides... show me your pics

Would love to see pics of any CR weddings, but am particularly interested in your reception set-up, colors and centerpieces. Hoping for a poolside cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. Focusing on sunset colors.

Love to know your menus too... especially if you used Forest from Inn at Pamlico Sound for catering.

Need floral and DJ recs.

Did you have transportation for guests to and from nearby hotels? TIA

Re: Croatan Ridge Brides... show me your pics

• Options
    My cousin was married here in the spring and it was beautiful. They had cocktails around the pool and dinner upstairs. Then dancing near the pool. They worked with Inn on Pamlico. We had a rehearsal dinner at the restaurant the night before and they also catered the wedding. I am getting married on Hatteras next year so I think I was probably extra critical if the people she choose but everything was really great. I am guessing we will probably end up with a lot of the same vendors. She used Every Blooming Thing for flowers and I have to say her center pieces were really pretty. She did not have a DJ. Daniel Pullen did her photos. I am hoping I can fit him into our budget. She had a cake from Cotton Candy Baking Company, which is also who we are using but for cupcakes instead of a cake. I think sunset colors would be awesome. They had white lights in the pool are that at night looked great. Most of our family rented large homes instead of hotels and we made a vacation out of it. She did not provide transportation.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards