New York

Ventosa Vineyard, Geneva NY Wedding Venue

I was thinking of having my wedding at Ventosa Vineyard in Geneva, NY. Has anyone seen or had a wedding at Ventosa during the fall? I would like my wedding to be in October 2015, but I don't know if the 1st or 2nd week would be best. I love the bright colors of fall, so I would like it to have lots of the fall colors. If anyone has any info I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks!!

Re: Ventosa Vineyard, Geneva NY Wedding Venue

• I got married at Ventosa June 2012, and highly highly highly recommend them!  The vineyard would be beautiful in the fall, and my photographer loved all their landscaping for photos.  Contact Ventosa through their website, the manager RJ should email you back promptly.  Food was delicious, large menu to choose from.  Ballroom is large enough to hold 300.  My guests also spent some of the evening on their terrace, overlooking the vineyard.  Let me know if you have any other specific questions!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Thank you! The place looks so beautiful!! We went there, and RJ was so so wonderful!! I really think I'm going to have my wedding there. Are there any advice tips you can give me about the venue?
  • Would you have your ceremony there as well?  We let them handle the ceremony tent and chairs, and it was great to not have to worry about that.  When I met RJ, I went there with a written list of questions, and he easily answered them.  One more advice tidbit, I provided maps and directions with our invitations.  My guests were from Rochester and Syracuse, and Ventosa is not that easy to find if you don't know the area.  Good luck!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • I live in Geneva, only a mile or two from Ventosa. The colors here tend to be brighter mid October, but a lot of when the colors change depends on the weather throughout the summer. Good choice too, Ventosa is stunning. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards