Wedding Woes
Options

Morning!

How was the weekend?

Saturday I went shopping and put a little dent in fall clothes for the kids- 4 pairs of shoes, 3 shirts, 10 pairs socks, and 14 pairs of underwear (for me) at Target.  3 shirts (for me), 3 long sleeved rompers, 2 onesies and 2 pants, a shirt, and a pair of jeans. 

Sunday I had a meeting at church then we went to a small fair.  The kids had a blast riding the same rides over and over and over.  Then they pet a cow which M2 is still talking about.

DH built a kid's picnic table.  I want to figure out a way to put the kid's hand/feet/butt prints on it.

Re: Morning!

• Options

Ours was nice.

Saturday the ILs took the girls, since it was the last weekend before school starts (!), so DH and I went to a movie and did some birthday and school shopping.

Son came home Saturday night from a week long vacation in MN with my parents and siblings and their kids.  He had a blast.

Yesterday I took Son to get his school supplies and tried to get him some school clothes.  We ended up with 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of shorts and 1 polo shirt, after going to target, old navy, kohls, and the entire mall.  Ugh.

• Options
    Oh, and Target was having up to 70% clearance on their toys.  We got a Little Tikes picnic table for only $15, down from $50!
  • Options
    Saturday was a great run, I love when that happens, especially when its a planned run and it works out how I want to.  That means a week of crappy runs is coming up.  I'll take it anyway.  Then I had breakfast with my family, then H and I tried to get new phones.  After sitting there for 80 minutes we were told it was going to be another 30-45 minutes, but it'd probably have been another hour...no thanks. I just sat there and read a book and shot the sh*t with another pissed off customer next to me.  This happens every time we go there, I have no idea why H acts all surprised.

We had lunch and then went to a movie (Two Guns) and then home.  Sat around, H did homework and typed up some stuff, and then dinner out with H.  It was so nice.  We had a lowkey date day.  Sunday I got up early, rode my bike for a bit (my legs were trashed) and then had brunch with H.  Planned my own bday dinner with family, made all the phone calls and attended that.  Got a bit tanked, then went home...got more tanked and H took me for ice cream.  It was totally unorthodox but I loved my weekend.  I think H was worried because it wasn't all crazy, but I enjoyed it a lot. 

This week?  I work only until abt 2 on Wednesday and then I'm heading to see H out west and he's done with school on FRIDAY!!!  (yay!)
  • Options

Friday night, I went to PT and we got caught up on Under the Dome.  DH made me fajitas for dinner and bought me the most delicious chocolate mousse parfait.

Saturday, I picked up my breast pump from the medical supply place, grilled lots of steak, saw Wolverine w/ friends.

Sunday, I decided to be crazy and fight with DH, pretty much ruining the entire day :(  We made up and went to Ikea (I swore I would never go there during college shopping time on the weekend ever again, but my friend needed the base for her bathroom vanity and I live closer), then dinner w/ some of my dad's family, and Target where I got a nursing tank on clearance, some travel size stuff for the hospital bag, a couple cute baby clothes on clearance, and a super awesome robot bank for Oscar.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Weekend was OK.

DefConn bounced back from the ear infection pretty quickly, but he's decided he does NOT want to take meds.  So DH and I have a to tag team him to get them in.  We've gotten good at making it a stealth thing and he doesn't even know what hit him.

Friday, we got the kiddo's back to school clothes/shoes/bookbag shopping done.  Saturday, I went on a spree of Trader Joe's/Sam's/Target while DH and the kids got the house ready for my nieces to come over.  DH took the big kids to the pool while DefConn napped.  We grilled out and had a fire Saturday night.   Yesterday, I took my nieces to my IL's and DH and the kiddo went to the Colts practice camp. When DefConn and I got home from my IL's, he napped and I did some laundry while I started the series "The Newsroom", which I am now hooked on. We made a most excellent dinner and then hung out the rest of the night.

Oh yeah, and I dyed my hair and it's a bad job.  Splotchy and fucked up.  I'm going to have to fix it tonight.  I think my hair is going to be darker than it's ever been, but it's bad.  Really, really bad.
  • Options
    We had a good weekend.

Came home on Friday and kept it low key. I ended up staying up late and I paid for the next morning when DS ended up peeing his bed at 5 am and then not going back to sleep. We got up, and headed over to my parent's house. My mom and I worked on sewing burp clothes (I seriously don't think I've sewn something since middle school and I had forgotten how to use a sewing machine) while DS and my dad played. They spoiled him- bought him some new toys so of course, DS is asking when we'll be going back. We went to Chick-Fil-A for some gay hate nuggets. Came home after DS napped, then we went to the Chinese buffet for an exercise in "how much salty food can a pregnant woman eat and how big will her feet get".

Sunday was low key. DS and I went grocery shopping, came home, he didn't nap, and then we went swimming.

And of course today is Monday, the suckiest day of them all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards