Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

ME Photography?

Does anyone have any experience with her? I have emailed her twice and haven't gotten a response back yet along with calling her number twice last night and she was unable to hear me on the other end. I am wondering if she is hard to get ahold of and if she does good work as well? I really like her style and the photos that I have seen along with her prices are excellent. Thanks

imageOur wedding day with our 2 puppies

image My new last name!!!

Re: ME Photography?

• I haven't had my wedding yet, but I am thrilled we hired her! She may have been at a wedding last night and couldn't talk because of that. Definitely don't count her out - she will get back to you!!
  • amym525 said:
    I haven't had my wedding yet, but I am thrilled we hired her! She may have been at a wedding last night and couldn't talk because of that. Definitely don't count her out - she will get back to you!!

What did you pay for a deposit to hold you date?

I called her on Monday along with 2 seperate email and havent heard back yet. Is that how long you had to wait for any corespondence?

• we are using her as well! she is SO nice!

we had a deposit of 1/3 the cost, so $333.

I think it is totally worth waiting to talk with her!

• we are using her as well! she is SO nice!

we had a deposit of 1/3 the cost, so $333.

I think it is totally worth waiting to talk with her!

Its been 2 weeks and still no return email or phone call. I went with some one else.

• Sorry to hear that!  Who did you go with instead?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards