Florida-South Florida
Options

Alterations?

Has anyone had any experience with alterations at Patricia South's?  I know a lot of you like Reina but my daughter doesn't want to drag her wedding dress around.  She found a gown she loves at Patricia South's but we were wondering about their alterations.

Re: Alterations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress from there but I'm taking my dress to Reina. However, they're rates are decent and I'm sure they do a great job! I just need to save money and Reina is WAAAY less expensive.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i've heard a horror story about patricias south alterations. everything turned out ok in the end but it was touch-and-go there for a little.
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    djoann958djoann958 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello, again fellow MOB! Not only do our daughters have the same wedding date, I bought my daughter her dress at Patricia South's. We were planning on using them for the alterations just to make it easier. We were told the seamstresses have many years of experience, but I would love to hear from people that actually had their alterations done there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So many coincidences!  Who was the designer of the dress your daughter bought?  We haven't purchased the dress yet but it has been her favorite by far!  It's by Maggie Sottero.
  • Options
    djoann958djoann958 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh this is crazy- my daughter got a maggie dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards