Illinois-Chicago

Invitations

We are looking to order our invites and are looking for suggestions on where to order them. Can anyone recommend where they got theirs from? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invitations

• we got ours from minted.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Vistaprint - They often have groupons available, so if you go this route I would make sure to get one they are really worth it. 
    Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    We had our customed made from Kustom Kreations. Also Magnificent Milestones in River North has great stuff.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I made mine myself, but if you are looking for a place to order invites from, I would look into Paper Source.  I think their designs/colors are great.  You can also find great local vendors by checking out IndieWed or the vendor list for the WickerPark/Bucktown wedding walk.
  • We also made our own, but the suggestions above are good. Definitely get a sample first, whatever you do, so you know how the rest of them will look.
  • We got ours from thesundaypaperie.com -- the owner is in the Chicago area and met with us in person, then we ordered online.
  • mygatsby.com  It was the cheapest letterpress I could find anywhere.  The designs shown on their site aren't anything too exciting, but everything is completely customizable, so I ended up designing something I was pretty happy with.
  • We ordered from cards and pockets and printed them on our home computer. It ended up being a lot easier than I'd anticipated and saved a lot of $$. Plus, the quality of the paper was really good compared to some other sites I checked out.
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards