Kentucky
Options

Vendor Review

Hi! I just got married in Elizabethtown, Kentucky, and everything was pretty much perfect! I would highly recommend most of our vendors!

Venue--Brown Pusey House, Elizabethtown
This house is beautiful. It has lots of places for pictures inside and out. The garden is very shady, so even in our hot temperatures we were comfortable during the ceremony. The women there are very nice, and while they were not supper hands on with our wedding (we didn't really need a lot of help, so I don't mean to say they aren't helpful. We didn't have need to ask them too much), but they answered any questions promptly on the phone. It was so beautiful. If you are looking for a small (we had around 100) venue, this is a great place!

Photography--Jennie Marie Photography, Campbellsville
Perfect. They were absolutely perfect, taking any pictures we wanted without feeling rushed. We got the pictures in no time, and they are all perfect. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Food--family friend
Amazing food, all done on time. Very low key, so if you are looking for barbeque type food, Bill and Anne Sanders are great!

DJ--Princess Productions
Very nice guy who made sure he got everything right. However, make sure to specify what kind of music and what songs you want him to begin with! I didn't do this and regret it. But he was very nice and helpful in the planning stages. He got right back to me most of the time, which was helpful.

Re: Vendor Review

• Options
    I'm getting married at the Brown Pusey House in September and I would love to see pictures of your ceremony/reception. I'm kind of at a loss for how to decorate such a large space and would love to see how you did it.

Thanks!
  • Options
    I'd love pics as well. Was the reception indoors or out? I noticed on their website that with tables and chairs, they say there's room for only 65. I also noticed a cleanup fee. So did the manage all the cleanup afterwards, or did you have to designate friends or family to manage this? I'm amazed at how many venues don't cover that. I'm seen contracts that include taking trash to dumpsters and folding up all tables and chairs afterwards, and don't want to ask anyone do help with that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards