California-Northern
Options

Dresses under $800 Sacramento area??

Hi ladies!  Do you have any suggestions for bridal shops in the Sacramento/Roseville area that carry a good selection of dresses $800 or less?   Also, what can I estimate for alterations?  Thanks!!

Re: Dresses under $800 Sacramento area??

• Options
    Hi ladies!  Do you have any suggestions for bridal shops in the Sacramento/Roseville area that carry a good selection of dresses $800 or less?   Also, what can I estimate for alterations?  Thanks!!

Your best bet for that price range is David's Bridal.  Alfred Angelo has a signature store in Roseville, and some of their gowns are in the range, but your selection will be limited, but they may be willing to sell you samples of their pricier dresses for less.

Alterations will vary widely depending on what you need done and the detail on the dress.  If they have to remove and replace beading to take the dress in, it may cost more.  A simple hem, a tuck here & there may run you around $125.00.  I had to have a hem, the bodice take in and a bustle, and it was $360.00. 

• Options
    Hello, there is a very cute store in Placerville, CA called Renfro's on Main St. which has all wedding dresses $1000 or under.  All of the dresses are really well made and the ladies who own the store are very helpful.  I would recommend a trip up there!  I got my dress for $600 including tax. 

Good Luck!
    Ceri
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards