Nevada-Las Vegas

TheHotel vs Aria

I need help! I'm so confused on where to stay the night of (and more than likely night before)....I'm thinking either The V Suite at TheHotel or Corner Suite at Aria.

Thoughts?!

Re: TheHotel vs Aria

• Where is your ceremony and will you have transportation?  

Personally, I like the location of Aria better, there is much more to do around there than at the end of the strip by Mandalay.  
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • It's going to be in suite, just the two of us! So location doesn't matter really.
  • I stayed at thehotel this past may.. not the suite though. i find thehotel overall to be a little dated? carpets are dirtier.. furnishings show signs of use. Aria should be better maintained as it is only a few years old.
    I remember getting an email a few months ago saying thehotel will be upgrading and changing names. It'll be a boutique hotel.. I can't recall the new name though
    Our wedding day also marks our 11th anniversary of being together :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I stayed at thehotel this past may.. not the suite though. i find thehotel overall to be a little dated? carpets are dirtier.. furnishings show signs of use. Aria should be better maintained as it is only a few years old.
    I remember getting an email a few months ago saying thehotel will be upgrading and changing names. It'll be a boutique hotel.. I can't recall the new name though
    It's going to be The Delano. I would book Aria simply because with renovations, etc. availability may change.
  • Thanks ladies! I really love stalking YouTube videos of the Aria. Kind of sad TheHotel isn't what it seems from the website. Maybe we'll reconsider staying there after they renovate, for a future visit.
  • We are staying at Aria in the corner suite! I have stayed at both and the hotel was dated and not as a conveniently located on the strip. I had friends stay in the corner suites last time we were there and it was awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards