Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Linq

We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 

Re: Linq

• Options
    Can't wait either! Yay!!
  • Options
    I'm excited! Hoping its up and running by May!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    Woohoo! I hope its up and running by April - I'd love to have my meet and greet / pre-wedding get together there!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • Options
    I believe the Linq is suppose to be done by the end of 2013, unless something changed.
  • Options
    Does anyone know the exact date? I heard December, we'll be there from the 1st to the 8th. I hope it'll be done, so exciting!!!
  • Options
    Oh sad day this what I found: 
    TIMELINE

First, despite what most news reports continue to state, The Linq doesn't open this December. It begins to open this December. VegasChatter has been stating that it will be a multi-phased opening for a while now. We're not tooting our own horn (much), we just wish a larger majority would do the same. It's confusing to the general public and it's a fairly simple fact to deduce and report. (End rant.)

Here's what we now know after the tour: The Linq will soft open in December. What does that mean? The thoroughfare will open to pedestrians. Maybe, probably, a handful of venues. Mostly, the thoroughfare. In February is when things will really launch and the majority of the Linq will come online. But, not the High Roller which is aiming for a debut around the second quarter of 2014.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KikiMira said:

Oh sad day this what I found: 

TIMELINE

First, despite what most news reports continue to state, The Linq doesn't open this December. It begins to open this December. VegasChatter has been stating that it will be a multi-phased opening for a while now. We're not tooting our own horn (much), we just wish a larger majority would do the same. It's confusing to the general public and it's a fairly simple fact to deduce and report. (End rant.)

Here's what we now know after the tour: The Linq will soft open in December. What does that mean? The thoroughfare will open to pedestrians. Maybe, probably, a handful of venues. Mostly, the thoroughfare. In February is when things will really launch and the majority of the Linq will come online. But, not the High Roller which is aiming for a debut around the second quarter of 2014.

Noooo!!! Lol! Oh well, next yr then.

• Options
    I am always checking for updates about the High Roller! I really really want it to be open by June 2014 so we can use it for our bachelor/bachelorette parties. It would be such a great way to start off the night!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards