Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Make seating chart sign

I wanted to make my own seating sign like the picture. Not sure where to start!

Ideas?!?

Re: Make seating chart sign

• Options
    I made my own at home, with paper, scissors, a poster board, and a glue stick :-) It actually turned out beautifully, but probably not what you had in mind.

Places like Staples or Kinkos that do commercial printing are usually great resources for this type of thing. You can design it at home and then upload it to their website to get printed at your local branch. Not even super expensive (Staples large posters start at less than $30) so if you print it and it's not quite perfect, you can always make changes and then re-do it.
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    Here are some of ours.  We made 4 of them that divided the alphabet into 4 parts.  They were smaller signs and we spread them out on a long table.  There were never any lines of people and everyone seemed to find their table easily.

Because they were 8.5 by 11, we could do them on our home printer.  We printed them on the same pearlized scrapbooking paper that we used for all the other paper details at the wedding and I accented the frames with pearls, just to decorate things a little more. 

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards