Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

need bridal salon that carries both mori lee bridesmades and jasmine bridesmades in the exton area

hyechica81hyechica81 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
edited August 2013 in Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
hi this is my delema i live out of state i have 3 bridesmades that live in pa. its going to be hard to get everyone in one state my salon i got my dress at suggested that they go someplace local to try on the dresses the same time me and my bridesmades that live close to me go that way they can get a feel for the dresses and we can all decided what dress looks good. ( they would be ordering the dress from where i got my bridal gown as she will be giving me a discount on the dresses) 

the salon i got my dress at carries mori lee and the jasmine bridesmade lines.  i need a place that is no more than 30 minutes away from exton area  that carries both those lines in the store as it would be the easies i did find a place bridaltown in collegevill pa. does anyone know how far that is i am not sure if they carry both those lines but i did contact them to find out has anyone been there is it a decent place.. 

when the dresses come in i will have them shipped to my maids in pa so they can have them altered localy 

Re: need bridal salon that carries both mori lee bridesmades and jasmine bridesmades in the exton area

• Please be careful about timing for Mori Lee. I had them ordered in April and still waiting for them to come in. (my wedding is in 3 weeks)
    first they were delayed, then shipped to wrong store, then lost......now they are being remade in China and hopefully will be shipped to correct place.

So...if you have less than 4 months, go with another brand...

Trust me, you don't need this stress I am going through right now.

• i am getting married in june of 2014 i have plenty of time to get the dresses in i am not sure who i am going with in terms of a designer but the salon i got my mori lee bridal gown from carries her bridesmade line as well as jasmine belosi and b2 for bridesmades.  i am in ct and 4 of my mades are in the exton pa area in order for me to figure out a style that would work best on everyone ( mades are all around the same size just different hights) i would need to find a salon that had both mori lee and jasmin in the same place. we would go at the same time to the salons and try on the dresses we would text or call to see if there was a style  they had and the salon i am at had.

it sounds complicated but  i cant get them all in ct at once 2 of them are starting school soon and the other one is working full time so its crazy 
  • well sounds like you have plenty of time. then you should be good.

to find stores, just go to designer's websites. they list which stores in which area carries their dresses.

Good luck!

• i did but i am not having any luck finding anyone that carries both the jasmine bridesmade lines and the morliee bridesmade lines..  i did call a frew places that had sunday hours but no one had both lines 

my only option  at this point is to have my mades localy only try on the jasmine belisie b2 lines and have the pa girls try on those lines at a salon i found about 30 minutes from them.. i would hate  for me and my mades localy to fall in love with a mori lee gown and my pa family couldnt try it on 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards