Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

How the red love stamp saved the day

csuavecsuave member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper

I actually liked picking out stamps for the invites and RSVP cards since there were some cute options to choose from.  I ended up going with the red love stamp and it really stands out on the white envelopes. 

RSVPs have been coming in a few each day but the other day the mailbox was empty.  I thought that was odd.  Then as FI and I were driving away for dinner I noticed a red stamp sticking out from the mailbox on the house next door (currently under renovation with no one living in it).  I said pull over!  Sure enough a check of the mailbox yielded 6 RSVPs that I might never have gotten if not for the highly visible red stamp!

Finding those RSVPs made me think the red love stamp was the right decision ;) 

What stamps did you all pick for your invites?

Re: How the red love stamp saved the day

• Options
    csuave said:

I actually liked picking out stamps for the invites and RSVP cards since there were some cute options to choose from.  I ended up going with the red love stamp and it really stands out on the white envelopes. 

RSVPs have been coming in a few each day but the other day the mailbox was empty.  I thought that was odd.  Then as FI and I were driving away for dinner I noticed a red stamp sticking out from the mailbox on the house next door (currently under renovation with no one living in it).  I said pull over!  Sure enough a check of the mailbox yielded 6 RSVPs that I might never have gotten if not for the highly visible red stamp!

Finding those RSVPs made me think the red love stamp was the right decision ;) 

What stamps did you all pick for your invites?

For my STDs I used the disney pixar stamps. We love disney pixar movies. We just did the white rose ones for our invites though.
  • Options
    I was just going to do normal forever stamps. lol. Now that you've all mentioned "fun" stamps, I might change mine up.
  • Options
    We used the white rose stamps for our invitations and the red love stamps for our thank you notes.
  • Options
    We used the apple postcard stamps for our STDates and RSVPs, and then Vintage Seed Packet "forever" stamps for the invites. I love, love, LOVE the seed packet ones.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    Now I want to think about doing fun stamps too.

Glad they saved the day for you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aren't they adorable?? I didn't like the red "Love" ones or the wedding cake ones or the flower ones. I don't know why, I just didn't. And since our invites were small/light enough to go with regular postage -- BONUS!!

P.S. -- I "loved" your post!
    Anniversary

• Options
    It totally was for us. We did over-sized (5x7) invites, so the envelopes were bigger, which helped for when we had to write more than one line of names. The longest was my cousin who is:
    Mr. Hisfirst Hislast
    Ms. Wifesfirst Wifesmaiden
    Miss. Oldestdaughterfirst Husbandlast
    Mr. Youngestchildfirst Wifelast

Otherwise, it was quick and easy. Since we did postcard STDates and RSVPs, our total postage cost was just under $84.
    Anniversary

• Options
    We did white rose on the outside and the RSVPs had the black "celebrate" with a lot of colors on them.
  • Options

@hyunhette The Pixar stamps are a lot of fun!  I would have been all over Muppet stamps if those were currently available. 

@hisgirldfriday13 I looked up the seed stamps and those are so pretty; I might get those for thank yous.  @mlg78 The celebrate stamps are a good idea for RSVPs!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards