Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Need Photography Recommendations

I'm desperately seeking recommendations for a photographer in the Milwaukee Area. My fiancé and I are looking to get our engagements done during the fall since our wedding is October of 2014. I'm having a hard time finding a photographer who's style and galleries really speak to me or what I'm looking for. Thanks for any and all help!

Re: Need Photography Recommendations

• I'm desperately seeking recommendations for a photographer in the Milwaukee Area. My fiancé and I are looking to get our engagements done during the fall since our wedding is October of 2014. I'm having a hard time finding a photographer who's style and galleries really speak to me or what I'm looking for. Thanks for any and all help!

I recommend posting to your local board. :) As this is an international board. Yelp helped us as well as facebook.
  • kjm6kkkjm6kk member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2013
    You should check out Door County Wedding Photography (http://www.doorcountyweddingphotography.com/).  Great looking photos.  I've worked with their photographer and he's fairly close to Milwaukee.  He's easy to work with and if you like his style I'm sure he'd be willing to make the trip.

Hope that helps!

Kevin
    Photographer@KJMphotojournalism.com
    ElatiPhotography.com
  • Kevin - You can't advertise here.  @KnotPorscha

• JoanE2012 said:
    You can't advertise here.
    Hi Joan- That was a legitimate referral.  I've worked with the DCWP photographer but I don't get paid by them nor do I receive any compensation for referrals.
  • JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2013
    kjm6kk said:

JoanE2012 said:
    You can't advertise here.
    Hi Joan- That was a legitimate referral.  I've worked with the DCWP photographer but I don't get paid by them nor do I receive any compensation for referrals.
    The referral is fine, but your signature with your business is not allowed.

ETA:  Your avatar also cannot have your business in it.  In essence, when you post on these boards, no one should know you are a vendor.  It's in the TOS when you signed up.  @KnotPorscha
  • Have you tried http://snapknot.com/? That's how we found our photographer. Also, a lot of photographers are willing to travel, so if you have it in your budget, you could look for someone outside of you immediate area. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards