June 2014 Weddings

Hump Day Poll - Flowers

What flowers or flower variety are you planning to use in your wedding? 

Is there a reason you choose these flowers? Such as sentimental, or just because they look good?

What colors within the varieties are you planning to use?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hump Day Poll - Flowers

• I'll start, since it's my poll :P

1) We are planning to use Hydrangea, Peonies, and Orchids (as accents). 

2) We choose the Orchids because we both love them, and we're having a beach wedding so they fit perfectly. Hydrangea and Peonies I love, so I wanted to incorporate them some how. 

3) Hydrangea will be white, Peonies will be the dark purple, and the Orchids will be bright blue. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • White callas with black hydrangea...I bought these from a shop on Etsy :)

I had originally wanted black callas but couldn't be guaranteed they'll grow dark enough and couldn't find "real touch" ones.

~*~June 21, 2014~*~

• I want blush roses in my bouquet nothing else, I want a very round even bouquet.

The centerpieces will be roses too perhaps something else added in as well, the centerpieces are included in my package at the reception site.

I will try to get my BM opinions on what flowers they would like in their bouquets I'd like for them to carry something they like.

Anniversary

• We haven't decided on any flowers. We want very light pink, or white with light pink in them, something like that. FI's family has both roses and lilies in their garden that fit what we want, so hopefully they will be blooming and we can use those. If not, we will see what is available from the florist or farmer's market.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love how flowers look, but I'm also going for beautifully scented. My bouquet will have JFK (white) roses and Elsie Ketchen (pastel green) and lime crush (variegated green) carnations.  The combined scent of these are amazing!  BMs will have a smaller version of mine and FI wants a single white JFK rose as his bout.

I painted the centerpieces, so no live flowers there.
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards