August 2013 Weddings

Thanks for the gift Aunt Flow

I am getting married this Saturday 8/17 and Aunt Flow dropped off a present this afternoon. Any advice? :/

Re: Thanks for the gift Aunt Flow

• I wish I had some advice but all I got is.. Things happen and you just gotta roll with it. Aunt Flo is always a Debby downer If that's the worst thing to happen on or round your wedding I would consider it not that bad . Either way im sure you will have a great wedding!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • You've still got a few days. I'd just recommend bringing a lot of extra pads/tampons the day of and change them often. You don't want to accidentally bleed on your dress.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • And pack Midol (or whatever your go to pain killer is during aunt flo) just in case you get crampy, etc.  

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's not good :-/. I'm having the same issue. My wedding is in 2 days, period should have started early in the week, and instead I've been cramping and on the verge of starting. I know that worse things could happen, but when you've remained celebate throught your entire relationship and were expecting to be with your husband for the first time on your wedding night that is a HUGE problem.
  • Argh that is so frustrating - sorry to hear that ladies!

Jessica41381 said it the best! It is what it is - unfortunately just be prepared with extra items & try to enjoy your day! Atleast its not starting on the first day of the honeymoon :)

Ps This totally happened to my best friend last year - she was super early and got worried thinking something was wrong - she went to the doc & was told it all because of stress! Our bodies just reacts this way when its stressful. Try not to stress!

Good luck on your upcoming weddings this wknd - SO exciting!!! Dont let this take away from your amazing day!

Anniversary

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards