June 2014 Weddings

***New?---------Read Before Posting!!!***

Hello fellow June 2014 Knotties.

After submitting a Moderator Application, I have been chosen by the TK Gods as moderator over this board.  Hopefully we will all get through this fun and exciting time without any trouble. Below I have provided several helpful links as well as advice that should be considered common sense to most. Happy planning!

****Each board has a different atmosphere. Respect that fact. Some boards are known for being friendly like fluffy kittens. Others are blunt with their advice...but they don't bite!****

NEWBIES: Please lurk on other boards before you begin posting. Learn the atmosphere of the board before you post on it. Failure to do so will almost always leave you looking foolish.

TK Rules (Keep in mind that you agreed to all of these when you created your account)
http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-tools-help-center/the-knot-about-us/articles/knot-community-rules.aspx

TK FAQS
http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-tools-help-center/the-knot-about-us/articles/community-frequently-asked-questions.aspx

Common Sense
1. Please be courteous of other beliefs. Everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it.  When you post on here, you are asking for someone else's opinion. You are bound hear something that you don't agree with. Let it go in one ear and out the other.

2. Avoid strong language. You are perfectly able to get your point across without dropping the "F bomb" or other choice phrases. We are all adults here so let's act like it. (It also goes against TK's Rules.)

3. Don't bash other boards. I've seen that backfire.
*A girl on another month board bashed the E-board. A lurker on her month board started a thread on the E-board about it which then in turn led to a board war where the E-board posters called the girl out on her post
If you feel it needful to bash another board, please understand the consequences.

4. These boards are visible to anyone on the internet. Anyone lurking on TK can see them even if they don't have an account.

5. Don't include any personal information about yourself or anyone else. No one needs to know that you are Jane Doe, Address: 123 Crazy Pants Drive, XX 123456...Use your brains ladies (and gents)...

Vendors
Vendors are not allowed to post on these boards. Vendors will be reported and their posts deleted as I see them.

If you have any further questions related to the above, feel free to PM me and please page me on the board when you do so.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ***New?---------Read Before Posting!!!***

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2014-weddings_rules-read-first?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd3555f8-fb3d-4290-b1fe-9de3e9d420b1Discussion:ee56118d-be4b-4e23-afa4-c681fff46580Post:ad5ef325-4af3-4d8a-860c-9e0836fe497c">Re: ***New?---------Read Before Posting!!!***</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sug, came to see how you're doing.... Love that you're the mod, and also LOVE that you said "for the love of jelly beans!" Come back to '13 and visit us sometime!
    Posted by mrskaiser22[/QUOTE]

Bahaha! Lol I have so much fun doing this. I really need to pop in and see you guys! I miss ya'll so much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I cant figure out how to post to the board i.e. i see a bunch of post with FI name, wedding date, etc...help

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards