Texas-Austin
Options

Bridal Shower Venues

Can anyone suggest a good bridal shower venue in Austin?  I'm looking into Walton's Fancy and Staples, but am looking for other ideas too.  Thanks!

Re: Bridal Shower Venues

• Options
    Green Pastures is pretty.  The Oasis.  ANYTHING on the lake, really. 

Or, upscale food, again, anything downtown. 

There's the W. 

I mean, what exactly are you looking for in a bridal shower venue?  Indoors or outdoors?  Do they need to serve food?  Have waitstaff?  Have room for how many?  There's lots of things to consider.

I'm doing a low-key one at my MOH's home personally.  I'm breaking the bank doing the wedding as it is!  :)
  • Options
    Chez Zee has a private party room at their restaurant.  Also, I've seen people bringing in gifts for bridal showers and eating in the regular restaurant too.
  • Options
    Thanks.  I'm hosting one for my friend.  I'm looking at early November or early December, so I'll need an indoor space.  I've looked into the Harvest Room at the Royal Fig and Walton's Fancy and Staples, but both are pretty pricey.  There are three of us hosting -- not quite sure what they are expecting in terms of budget.   Friend just got engaged last week, but wants to get married in January, so just in the beginning stages of planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards