Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Looking for an affordable venue..

Up until yesterday, I had my venue in Sedona and most everything else done, until I read my email. Apparently the place the I was going to have my wedding at is on Tribal land, and the only way the Lodge was able to extend it's lease for another 20 years was to make an agreement that they would not host weddings as it would be . So, I am back to square one with looking for a venue. I need to find some place that is affordable as I have a VERY limited budget. Will only have about 60 guests and about $3,000 to work with. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Re: Looking for an affordable venue..

• Options
    I'm getting married in Glendale, AZ at a place called Joseanne's Garden and Victorian Wedding Cottage.
    www.myweddingcottage.com
    The owners are just awesome and have very reasonable pricing. Their package is for 50 people, but you could see if they'll work with you on the 60 (they've been very accommodating for us).
  • Options

I do not know of any venues in Sedona, but I am getting married at ASU Kerr Cultural Center and it is reasonably priced.  Also, you can bring in all your own venders.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards