California-Northern

DJ HELP!

I am having a hard time finding a DJ here in Cali in the Sac area. I am getting Married in Lodi...

Can anyone make sugestions? Also how much are DJ's?

Re: DJ HELP!

• edited July 2012
    I am having a hard time finding a DJ here in Cali in the Sac area. I am getting Married in Lodi...

Can anyone make sugestions? Also how much are DJ's?
  • edited July 2012
    you will probably have more luck posting on your local board
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_dj-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:e3e523b4-de1b-48ac-885c-de64dc31e345Post:29b4e486-48ea-47fc-84de-2295acf598b4">DJ HELP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am having a hard time finding a DJ here in Cali in the Sac area. I am getting Married in Lodi... Can anyone make sugestions? Also how much are DJ's?
    Posted by Elizabeth Burgin[/QUOTE]

Hi Elizabeth - if you look at the links to the left under "Local Wedding Boards" you'll find one local to you where the ladies/gents may be able to give you some specific recommendations.  Prices tend to vary greatly by area.  Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Elizabeth, I provde services in your area, and would love to be of assistance if I can.  Prices are all over the map for sure, depending on your wants and needs, and more importantly, on the professionalism and talent of the individual(s) you choose. 

Justin....
    Sacramento Wedding DJ
  • Hi Elizabeth,

I found a very reasonable DJ for my wedding that's taking place in Sacramento in September. My wedding location recommended him. His name is Ron Blackburn and he can be reached at ronbburn2@yahoo.com or by calling 916-730-1878. He just DJs for fun as a hobby so his prices were WAY cheaper than anyone else. He's charging us $350 for the wedding, (which is lasting about four hours). We already met with him, worked out our plan of songs to play, songs not to play, etc.

P.S. Most DJs I've seen charge $500 and up. Typically the $1,000 and more range.

Hope this helps!
    September Bride
  • On point Entertainment out of Yuba City...They also have a photo booth.  Chase Flores is really easy to work with and will bargain with his price.
  • Hello Elizabeth.  My name is Mary and I am a wedding photographer based out of Lodi.  I work with Elite Entertainment based in Manteca and Marquis Entertainment based in Stockton.

These companies are both amazing and highly reliable.

Hope this helps
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards