Deodorant
    bobby pins
    hairspray
    tissues
    mints
    vendor contact info sheet
    change of shoes

• Options
    I'm so slacking on this because I havent even done a day of kit and I'm running out of time.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I haven't done this yet either.  I have 2 weeks and I'm hitting up Target this weekend.  I'll start my list by checking out all you ladies going first!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I haven't actually created one yet, but I think my clutch/emergency kit will have:
    Lipstick
    Compact/powder
    tissues
    vendor contact info sheet
    cell (not decided yet.. I don't want to use it during the day, but it could be useful)
    ID/credit card (for the bar we are stopping at in the limo and cc to pay for ice cream for the BP as we are stopping at an ice cream parlor for photos after the ceremony as well)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I purchased one for each BM, in addition to their gifts.  Each makeup bag has a pack of gum, mini wine, mini bottle of liquor, small can of 7-up, One of those Colgate Whisps, shout wipe, travel tissues, and a bottle of water.

We created bathroom kits for the men's and women's restrooms. Those have some of the above mentioned items, plus advil, tums, bobby pins, contact solution, lint roller, sewing kit, ect.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Kleenex & Deodorant. 
  • Options
    I didn't have an emergency kit...my sisters did put some powder and lipstick in a clutch to bring to the reception for my touch ups. Everyone seemed to be okay without a kit!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had such a big kit and I didn't use anything besides my lip gloss!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I got married on August 3rd and will admit my "emergency kit" was a bit overdone- but will say we put the following to use: 

sewing kit- we had a small issue with my bussle so it came in handy and back to the dance floor I went. 
    Scissors- surprisingly, these were used often and more than I ever anticipated. I highly recommend throwing a pair in your kit. 
    Contact solution- one of my bridesmaids got something in her eye and had to remove her contact- she was very grateful we had solution on hand. 
    Granola bar- I am hypoglycemic and need food every couple of hours- after about an hour or so of taking pics pre-ceremony, I started feeling weak- peanut butter granola bar always does wonders- I highly recommend having something on hand! 

We used a few other things here and there, but these 4 things stood out as the "lifesavers". Good luck and remember to take every moment in! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards