January 2014 Weddings

Snow?

Is anybody else hoping for just a little snow? Pennsylvania is the winter is very brown and soggy.

Re: Snow?

• I would love just an inch or two of snow to make the outdoors pretty.  We are having a daytime wedding in a venue that has lots of floor to ceiling windows so the snow would make everything more beautiful.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • We are hoping for snow here in Colorado! But not too much! Just a little will be great! haha
  • KDM323KDM323 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Half of my guest list if from Northeastern PA.

My wedding is taking place in Southern NJ.

I wouldn't mind snow that happened on the afternoon/evening of our wedding (once those coming from NEPA were out of the mountains)...it would be beautiful for pictures!

But I do NOT want snow on Friday or Saturday morning. 

Here's to hoping!!!
    *** Fairy Tales Do Come True *** Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My fingers are crossed for a dusting. We are so afraid of TOO much snow. Anyone else?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden where the flowers are dead." - Oscar Wilde
  • I just hope to have a little bit of snow. Here in Oklahoma the weather is super screwy. I just don't want it to be all iced over like the past few ice storms we've had here lol.
  • I would love a light dusting of snow...it would be beautiful and sooo romantic!
  • I'm in southeastern PA, too. But if we're all wishing for a dusting, it might snowball into a blizzard! So I guess I'll have to refrain from wishing for any snow at all. My photographer has been wishing for a beautiful dusting since June, though...

Are any of you thinking of doing pictures outside? What are you planning for coats/cover ups?
  • I'm doing a few pictures outside, but limiting who I need (most family and bridal party shots will be indoors), so I'm just going to wear my coat in between takes.  It really depends on the weather.  And I'm not buying a new coat just for a wedding - my winter coat is just fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards