Hawaii

Oahu Photographers

Hello,

I have 86 days until my wedding and still dont have a dj or an officiant, it would be great if I can get some recommendations. 

Thank you in advance.

Re: Oahu Photographers

• Our photographer was L'Amour photography for our wedding in February and John Hook and Austin did a wonderful job. Here is a link to our photos if you would like to check it out.
    http://lmprophoto.smugmug.com/Weddings/Alicia-and-Doug/

As for dj, we went with Gil from ND Mixx and again, he was wonderful. Worked within our budget and was a great emcee without being over the top and annoying and taking the attention away from our wedding party.

We used Kalehua Featheran for our officiant. He was also super friendly, customized our ceremony to what we wanted and was very professional.

I highly recommend all our vendors. Wonderful people to work with, and definitely made our wedding day memorable and were wonderful to work with throughout the process. Feel free to ask me any other questions if you have any!
  • In Response to Re: Oahu Photographers:
    [QUOTE]Our photographer was L'Amour photography for our wedding in February and John Hook and Austin did a wonderful job. Here is a link to our photos if you would like to check it out. http://lmprophoto.smugmug.com/Weddings/Alicia-and-Doug/ As for dj, we went with Gil from ND Mixx and again, he was wonderful. Worked within our budget and was a great emcee without being over the top and annoying and taking the attention away from our wedding party. We used Kalehua Featheran for our officiant. He was also super friendly, customized our ceremony to what we wanted and was very professional. I highly recommend all our vendors. Wonderful people to work with, and definitely made our wedding day memorable and were wonderful to work with throughout the process. Feel free to ask me any other questions if you have any!
    Posted by amwong22[/QUOTE]

amwong22, I have been considering L'Amour photography for my wedding.  Your photos are beautiful! My only concern was the limited number of pictures.  I'm looking to book for 5 hours and the price include 425 prints.  Based on your package and number of hours, did you feel comfortable with the number of photos you received?  Were they responsive and easy to work with?

Thanks!

• See my current posting on Honolulu wedding vendors 1 of 6 posted in this board.  We have been overwhelmed by the wonderful photos take for us by Teri Lathrop!!  She was so much fun and we have waaaay too many great ones to choose from.  I recommend doing First Look photos and wedding party photos before the ceremony to get them out of the way.  Here's Teri's contact info:

Teri Lathrop Photography
    www.tlathrop.com
    808-388-2922

Hope all goes well for you and congratulations!
  • I''m using Dj KevO, as our DJ.

We are going with Kimo Taylor as our officiant. It was between Kimo Taylor and Rev. Frank Mak.

We still haven't picked a photographer yet...there are just too many. xD
  • My roommate Tantra is a radio personality here in Hawaii and an awesome DJ! Her number is 808 557 8972. We r gonna have her for our wedding...
  • We're not hiring a DJ but I've read good things about 808 DJ's.

• why not try some DIY?
  • btw this is her site! I love that she is going to me the moderator of our big day! http://www.star1019.com/pages/tantra.html
  • We used Kathy Kawana... just a couple weeks ago. She was EXCELLENT! Professional and so thorough. http://ministerkathyhawaii.com/ 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- While trying on a wedding dress, I asked my 3 year old niece what she thought. She responded "where are your glass slippers?"
  • Anyone used Kristin Bliss for photography? We (okay, I) fell in love with her pictures, & are considering her even though we'd have to pay travel costs, but they seem very reasonable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards