Virginia
Options

In Need of Beach-themed Wedding Decor!

Help! I'm a bride-to-be on a serious budget! I'm getting married on the beach in VA Beach and am sticking with the beach theme for my entire ceremony and reception. If anyone has any used seashells, starfish, fabrics, napkins and tableclothes in ocean hues (aqua, teal, blues), or anything else they don't really need anymore, I'd be happy to take it off your hands and am willing to pay you for it! I was hoping that I'd find a bride who also had a beach-themed wedding and might want to get rid of some of the decor (who really needs 100 starfish??).

Please contact me if you can help! Thank you!

Re: In Need of Beach-themed Wedding Decor!

• Options
    I have lighthouse's for my centerpieces I'd like to sell after my wedding... they're 23" tall, white & light blue...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_in-need-of-beach-themed-wedding-decor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:236Discussion:b9068887-d399-42be-8d13-db94163dd7eaPost:577591d0-9120-4f29-9b1a-4a0732a1f944">Re: In Need of Beach-themed Wedding Decor!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have lighthouse's for my centerpieces I'd like to sell after my wedding... they're 23" tall, white & light blue...
    Posted by briannaD1989[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Do you have pictures of them? Also, how many do you have? Thanks!!</div><div>
    </div><div>-Melissa</div>
  • Options
    Still in need of stuff? Or have I missed the wedding?
  • Options
    Sorry, I took a hiatus! I'm still in need of stuff :-)
  • Options
    Are you in need of any candles? I have 24 3x6 baby blue candles that were never lit that I am giving away for free. I'm available to meet for loca pickup on the Peninsula if you're interested. Email is khall888@yahoo.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards